“Let the automation do the work!”
Accessing a motor vehicle has never been easier – now we have the Swivel Seat Base. Mounted under the original seat, the low-profile design and superb construction ensures functionality and reliability.
- 200kg load rated
- Low profile design of 40mm
- 103 degrees of rotation for easy user access
- 220mm of forward transition
- Suitable for 2 & 4 door vehicles
- Easy to use with a smooth swivel mechanism
- Manual or electric options for turning & forward transition
- Keypad operated electric functions
- Programmable turning/forward function (optional)
- Structural integrity of vehicle is maintained
- Fitted to original seat fixation points
- Lightweight design – 10 to 16kgs
- Crash-tested to comply with European & Australian standards
The low-profile design enables installation in most vehicles without causing height restrictions. Compatible with original mounting brackets to ensure safety is not compromised.
Turning and sliding operations can be operated manually or electronically to ensure ease of use. On request, the electric unit can be equipped with programmable control to command precisely the turning and sliding motion.
Available in left and right versions. Important to note – most of the time this swivel seat base is not compatible for fitment on the driver side due to limited space available for turning and clearing the steering wheel.
Built from high grade aluminium and steel, the turning seat bases are extremely strong and rigid and have been tested and certified to European crash test standards.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the Swivel Seat Base demonstrates investment in innovative skill and build quality.