“One joystick controls everything!”
The Joystick Control is the most technically advanced piece of assistive driving equipment available for people with minimal physical function. The Joystick Control enables drivers with significantly restricted arm function to operate the steering wheel, brake and acceleration with the turn of a wrist. The one control activates all functions.
• Easy and safe to use
• Smooth progressive steering, acceleration and braking action
• Responsive and controlled
• Maintains original steering wheel aesthetics and foot pedals
• Available in various configurations – brake/acceleration only, steering only or all three functions combined
• Designed with full redundancy to ensure fail-safe operation
• Tested and certified to Australian and NZ standards
Designed to replicate the smooth progressive action of the steering, acceleration and braking functions. The unit comprises three primary parts, the joystick, control units, and the electro-mechanical drive units. The joystick functions using electronic sensors and then transfers those signals electronically to the mechanical drives situated under the dashboard. The aesthetics of the steering wheel and foot pedals remain unchanged and functional for a bipedal driver.
Installation of the Joystick Control device can be located on either side of the driver.
Safety with such a sophisticated system is paramount. Research, development and testing took several years. The Joystick Control is certified and approved in Australia and NZ.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the Joystick Control demonstrates the pinnacle of innovation functional design.