“A more ergonomic design to reduce driving fatigue”
The new FSK2005 Combined Brake & Ergonomic Accelerator offers a more functional activation of the accelerator for the user. The light action of the trigger allows for fatigue free acceleration and the unique design allows the stalk of the trigger to be pulled directly back to the steering wheel for smooth and progressive activation.
- Ergonomic & versatile accelerator trigger
- Smooth acceleration with minimal fatigue
- Acceleration safety cut-out mechanism
- Brake locking function reduces fatigue
- Changeable end knob for greater customisation
- Easy height and angle adjustment
- Left- and right-hand versions
- Knee airbag compatibility
- Suitable for all vehicle types
- Colour options: black, carbon, pink, violet, silver, walnut
- Tested and certified to Australian and NZ standards
The unique lever design eliminates acceleration fatigue. The accelerator trigger interfaces with the vehicle’s original electronic system, commonly known as ‘fly-by-wire’. The dedicated software enables individual programming to suit both driver and vehicle characteristics. This translates to a smooth progressive acceleration curve.
The safety cut out mechanism eliminates acceleration on vehicle start up and when braking is applied. In the event that both accelerator and brake are applied simultaneously, the accelerator is cancelled.
Features include brake locking function and horn. Accelerator and brake locking functions cancel by re-applying the brake. Great for stopping at the traffic lights and taking your hand off the brake lever to reduce shoulder fatigue.
The unit is also available with a keypad incorporating buttons for lights, indicators and horn. An ergonomic design ensures all buttons are in easy reach of the thumb. These functions are compatible with most vehicles using the sophisticated Can-Bus & Lin-Bus integrated software.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the Combined Brake and Accelerator showcases the work of their innovative design team.