“Get that scooter in with little effort”
The SG50 hoist manufactured by SMDM is compact in design and fits in most cars with ease of use – keeping you independent. It is designed to be floor mounted and can be laid flat in the vehicle when not in use.
- Electronic lifting/lowering mechanism load rated to 50kg
- Manual rotation by articulated joint and swivelling base
- Floor mounted and foldable for easy stowing
- Folding function with gas strut
- Adjustable height
- Keypad operation – optional
- Installed with the universal fitting kit provided by our qualified installers
The SG50 Hoist features electronic lifting/lowering with manual rotation from the main shaft and articulated joint. This dual pivot provides greater manoeuvrability of the scooter or wheelchair within the vehicle. It allows a person to be able to lift their personal mobility equipment into their vehicle independently.
It is load rated to 50kgs which accommodates manual wheelchairs and scooters.
Compact in design, it can be fitted in most cars including hatch back style cars when the rear door is angled, and the boot space is limited. To consider installation for this type of car, an on-site visual confirmation of the car and the equipment is required by the installer prior to quoting.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the SMDM SG50 Hoist showcases practicality, innovation and quality design.